Monday, August 30, 2010

He is nothing, from that day onward

Yes, it's exact as the title, he is no longer the one who deserve to stay on the seat in my heart. What's the main reason ? I can remember very well, until I no need to mention here just to remind myself from time to time, as I'll never forget what he told me that night in the phone. The nasty stuff ! REMEMBER, Mitchell !
Other than that, he make me feel like..he is so far different as the one in my heart. The way he think what I'll think, the way he talk to me, it's just a bit of irritated me ! Somehow, end up he still make me soft-hearted especially when he sounds crying in the phone, maybe I'm just feeling too bad at some of his changes. From another point of perspective, his changes relieved me from everything: I no longer feel hesitate to let go of the relationship; I no longer get any hope on him; I no longer have long waiting; I no longer have sleepless night when he came to my mind..
Other than the changes, I still feel good at him when he know I'm still as understanding him as last time, this made me feel better,at least.
I gonna have a brand new future, with many unknowns & freedom (=

No comments:

Post a Comment