Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Semester Result

I'm always be satisfied easily.

Don't actually expect what result I'm going to harvest, as this is my first examination in university, in addition, I didn't really put lots of effort in it. Somehow, I'm kind of happy with my overall 3.31, although some course-mates did really well in theirs. I heard that mostly people hardly do well in the first semester, that's why I don't expect much this time. The 3.31 surprised me up! Only my Grammar In Context which is C+, "thanks so much" for the strict single lady. Seems the dessert given didn't really help my mark. Haha.. Senior said, there may be possibility for them to make mistake on releasing the result, hopefully they have some improvement on this.

Lastly, thanks God !! May the Glory always belong to Him~

Today's Mitchell : I'm heading to my dreaming future, at least one little step closer ! *optimistic*

No comments:

Post a Comment