Sunday, November 21, 2010

We're too talented !!

I'm always having great time every Saturday night, this is fact.

Getting with this group of people make me feel like I'm at home ! Especially the Khoo family & Aunties who prepare well food !!

We had great fun program tonight "talent's night", which many people ran away due to the running out of idea.

We had no idea what we can do since we're just "too talented" !! xD We ended up with Google search, and figured out something really nice, paper-cutting & pareo demostrating. Thanks for the effort of these girls, Ida & Hui Ping, we had lots of fun. They turned up my "laughing engine" after having my long poor "missing-him" day.

Other than us, there're another two groups of fellows had fun together with their singing talent. They sang very well, and brought a lot of laughter. I enjoy fellowship-ing with everyone there. Appreciate God had lead me there tonight. And hence, finally I text him to share. Of course, I didn't get any response from him. He has the right to ignore.

It's exam season, some of them weren't with us

My best teammates

With our beloved Aunty Elisa

Joshua & Caleb, our laughter-makers


Today's Mitchell : Joyful Fellowship is just like a petrol station for my life journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment