Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Friend ??

Good friend is a nice phrase, but people always misuse it.

Whenever you wanna leave someone, you’ll choose the either of the following to tell him/her: (1) I think is better we become good friend… (2) I wish to be your good friend, as I don’t wanna lost contact with you even we’re no longer getting together… (This was the most incredible xD) (3) I think I’m not good enough, it’ll be better if we’re good friend…
Well, well, well, I’m sick of believing in this kind of lie. No offence. But people, please, don’t misleading the correct meaning of “good friend”, “good friend” is always a positive character. Somehow, people who don’t willing to tell the truth, always apply this phrase as an excuse. 

In my opinion, these seem merciful but actually get the circumstances worse. Or maybe I should have changed my perspective? The one who saying this is trying to get the atmosphere calmer? Am I too aggressive in accepting people’s point which I disagree? Or maybe I never try to use this phrase so I can’t really understand the happening? Again, I wanna emphasize, I’m not offending anyone, only that I haven’t learn not to angry with situation like these, no matter on me or people around. Of course if this happen to me, I’m getting on fire even faster xD 

For me, I think it’s better to make ourselves clear, this is the best for both. Telling the truth isn’t too bad, at least we can learn from the mistake. Knowing the truth can avoid many unnecessary misunderstanding as well as conflicts. Sometime, by getting to know what each other thinks even brings both parties into an even closer relationship. The relationship I mean here no longer refers to the love relationship between man and woman, but some kind of really great friends that nothing can get them apart. I’m always looking forward to have this, truly. This is even precious.

Today’s Mitchell: People have different ways in defining the phrase “good friend”.

No comments:

Post a Comment