Thursday, October 21, 2010

Remember, only when I see

 

Came across my friend Calvin's FB photo album with full of London scenery, it's such a wonderful place if I can have a look there on my own! Calvin seems to have a great time over there, just like he did.

I know I'm going there one day later, just the matter of time. Ever prepared & well-planned everything to go there, but didn't manage to make it in the end, January of 2010. Missed the chance, and missed the relationship. I remembered he said we can go London's Eyes together. I knew it's no longer possible when I saw him in his friend's tag with the background setting of London's Eyes. The relationship ends like the promise. It's nothing to blame on, as there’s no point to go ahead without commitment.

Recall, a friend ever asked me: Since you have so much faith in him, what if he ends this time just like the others did? I remember I smiled, confidently. The ending prove me, I had pretty much faith on the pretty wrong timing. He wish me to let go everything, he wants to be simple. And hence I finally understand, I have to let go, I have no choice but to let go, as he can feel better. Not too bad, I manage to make myself a simple life, with the direction through the words in the Bible. Now only I know how great it feel when I can be free, free from struggling in the sleepless nights.

For the sake of myself, I kept away all photo of him from my sight, never wanna see him coincidentally, a wonderful strategy I made. Somehow he is always in my prayer. This is a pretty beautiful mistake. I remember. And I'll remember to go London's Eyes, too!

Today’s Mitchell: Travel around may help to boost up myself, mentally & physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment