Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally...! Pheww~~

It's been quite a while not contacting him, even text him, he always treated me as usual. I was sick of him.. Until now I've becoming numb already. What inspired me to mention him again? Well, let's start it from Dave, he reminded me sth. He said that's no point to stay ahead for him, he was so much disagreed with me to mention "him". And the next day I met "him" online, he didn't even bother to say "hi" when I approached.

This was the second time he pissed me off, seriously. Well, I have no idea what to do next, and I don't think there is anything else I need to do, too. He was rather concerned about the others, even tends to fly to KL for "ling ma" (I suppose she is an aunty who mean alot for him, in KK), to emphasize, he told me he is REALLY BUSY. Now I really get what he meant, even it's a little bit lag slow. Mitchell is such a Miss Lagging ! Hmm..!

By the way, he is nothing, just like what he expected me to do. Time flies, he changed, and I changed, too. Hopefully, I'm really gonna be myself then. NOT TO GO BACK TO THIS SITUATION ANYMORE, it was terribly sick. I told myself.

This is a passage to warn myself, bear it on mind, Mitchell !

Today's Mitchell: How great this feeling is ! I'm free, and enjoyable indeed.

1 comment: