Monday, January 31, 2011

Need Somebody

Do you ever feel lonely even though there were lots of people getting around you? Have you ever feel unsatisfied even if you're in the crowd? Do you ever wonder what make you feel that way? I do, lately.

I've no idea whether this is so-called "emo" or "spending too much on thinking non-sense". Neither I would like to know I am. Both sound pessimistic, gloomy, down side, and WEAK. Supposing nobody like to be weak. I understand how bad it feel and hence I try to respect someone when he/she need an ear, I'm always willing to be a listener. However, when things go another way round, nobody is willing to stop by, and it's just building castle in the air to have their ear for me.

Everything happens with reason. It's so doubt to figure out what make people feel depress in the deep-in-me. Used to be an optimistic and always showing brighter side, I failed to handle my darker part. Is that a part of my fault? Or there is someone who need to responsible for it? Hoping it's something to do with my own as it's easier to be settled rather than rely on some other.

Perhaps I need somebody to accompany at my side, just for me, for my priority. Who willing to do that? 

Today's Mitchell : Everyone around seems to be accustomed to my absence, and eventually don't need me ?

3 comments:

  1. hey girl..nice blog..=] no worry..pray hard..and when you really need a listener..we will be a good choice...even we're in differ place..it doesnt matter (the only thing is that we cant go out have a cup of tea and chat..=])cheer up dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei,i m so sad.how can u say that no one lends u an ear. i m HERE but maybe u dont trust me enough to consider ME an EAR !!! Hopefully in the near future,U will have some faith in Me.i am always there if u need me,as u know where to find me !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wei,Not Fair la u.How can u say NO ONE lends U an Ear!!! I have been there for a while,But maybe U dont Trust me enough to consider me an EAR !!! Hopefully in future,u will have some Faith in me !!! but till such time,be Assured,i am always around and u know where to find Me !!

    ReplyDelete