Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hi ! Blogger

I own this account since years ago, it's abandoned after signed up. Sorry baby I'm turning back now, with conditions. *realistic*

There are much more friends using Blogger, and hence it's much convenient for me to switch here instead of Xanga. There is no emoticon application here, this demerits Blogger. But it's still just nice one.  I suppose it's easier to handle, and I know there are abundant for me to discover ahead. Maybe gonna consult some Blogger users then. *looking forward*

Blogging is a way to express myself, especially when I have no one available to listen to me. It means to be my babe diary. I mumble here; throw my crap here; show my happiness here; complain those bast*rd and b*tch who pass-by; record my feeling; share my opinion; post my shoutout; and kill my boring afternoons as well as sleepless nights. How lovely important it means to me.

I'm halfway doing editing of my previous post, intents to move everything here from Xanga. And most probably gonna dump my beloved Xanga. New one can never come if the old one stays. These require some effort mann..

Today's Mitchell : Nothing wrong to do with either Xanga or Blogger, it's just the matter of habit and usage depends on different users. They reserve their values *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment