Friday, January 28, 2011

The Married Man

We met in the club for few times since years ago, before we managed to have some conversations. I knew him as he's my cousin's buddy. He used to be our senior in the high school, as well as the brother of my classmate. He is married, coming along with child who is about to be 3 years old now. This is complicated, but nothing to do with me. Just wanna talk about him to have an idea for my writing.

I'm not a really old-fashioned thinking one, somehow I hardly can compromise with his behavior. He loves to hang around with ladies, in an undoubtedly close manner, doesn't matter that's gonna annoy his wife or not. Or maybe I should have use the word "flirt". He said he has bundles of girlfriends and they know the existence of one another. *sounds crap*

I suppose the wife is a really broad-minded one, or maybe she has no choice. A lady friend told me, he is never gonna talk anything bad about the wife no matter how hard he plays. Fairly true, he said he is always be home after hours of clubbing moment with ladies, and he loves his wife most. I wonder what kind of love this is. *ridiculous*

I ever spent time with a lady who went through the trough time, whose husband played infidelities with different ladies frequently. These affairs totally wore her out, brought her too much anxiety, exhaust and eventually bored toward relationship and family. Overwhelming turned into flustering and exasperating, then revenge, and lastly take it reluctantly. This is also complicated, indeed.

Anyhow, he is an interesting and awesome one to hang with, undeniable. Maybe that's the point he manages to get those ladies to spend time with him. I'm not going to agree to be "one of his girlfriends", I don't have the freaky peculiarity toward someone's husband.

Today's Mitchell : I don't think I can bear with this kind of jerk, neither boyfriend nor husband. But a game. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment