Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Identity

Well, before starting this, I gonna admit I'm in bad mood now. To express, or to complain, whatever. My anger need a way out !

I really cant take it anymore ! I noticed this since last year and I ain't really can compromise with it. Almost everyone around me just treat me as I'm a "remaining" "多余" one, somehow even a burden! Ohh crap. Not to mention my family...they're part of it ! I cant believed this ! I thought no matter how lousy outsider can be, family is always our shelter, obviously, I'm just too simple on this.

Maybe it's true, people nowadays only mind on their own business, this is nothing wrong  with it. I shouldn't have expect too much from other, even I can't bear with myself moreover the other. What the H*ll I'm expecting to ?

There's nobody even wanna spend time with you, or maybe just to lend you an ear. This is a wastage for them I suppose. You treat people in the way you think it should be, somehow it doesn't mean they gonna treat you in that manner. Their thinking logic are so much different, or I should have say, my thinking logic is so much different with the others. I never expect people to treat me nice but at least, respect me. Crap.

Well, you gusy don't really need to tell me, I can strongly feel that. You guys don't even bother to have me. It's doesn't really matter even though I do feel bad about it. Maybe getting one to walk with you is just a fairy tale. I should have to be independent, I mean bear with the loneliness in the crowded and party.

Today's Mitchell : Hanging around with people, party in the crowded, doesn't mean I'm not lonely.

2 comments:

  1. Sad,Really Sad !!! it seems U dun have a REALLY Close Friend That U can confide in !!! The so called Friends around U,r just going thru the Motions,so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so tough to get a really "same wavelength" friend to talk to, nowadays.

    ReplyDelete