Saturday, February 19, 2011

Healing

当感觉快不行的时候,听到“除你以外”,突然觉得什么都不算什么了。
I gonna start today's writing with this status posted. I definitely mean it. When things overwhelming me, I know He is the only who can give me a hand, even though I never see Him with my eyes. That's what so-called FAITH. 
Faith, faith, faith, isn't a new term for me, somehow I don't really can handle it well. I know it is something beautiful to experience. I used to know it's powerful. But that's all about my knowledge, and it takes me so much effort to practice, especially I'm away from home, and always feeling unsatisfied. 
And hence, I figured out another way to experience His accompany, a pretty realistic way to feel His existence aside me. I found that hymn plays crucial role in healing! This is an absolutely amazing discovery! Thus I got myself plenty of songs and save it everywhere, my laptop, my phone, anything that I can easily reach, and save it under the folder named "Christ with Me".
Today's Mitchell: "Christ with Me" is gonna be in my playlist from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment