Monday, February 7, 2011

My Cousin


Wanna write something about my family. But wait, I gonna brain-storm before manage to produce one.
Well, let's talk about one of my cousins then.

She born half a year earlier than me, and she doesn't really look older than me anyway. Since our ages are about the same, we had our childhood together, and she enjoyed hers with me xD

Why am I say so? I experienced a "hard time" with her when we were a climbing-on-floor-baby. We didn't really manage to remember what happened last time, mostly we heard from our elderly, they said she always loved to bully me, and the hilarious part was, I enjoyed her bully! No matter how hard how bad I got along with her, I was still prefer to stick with her. These unintentionally grabbed me a lot of attention and sympathy from elderly, and hence got onto her nerve. Jealousy became the additional motive for her to "torture" me. The classic part they mentioned was, she liked to bite on my nose, tightly! Arggh *painful* xD

When started to grow up, we used to spend time together, but no longer in the way of bullying, of course. Cant remember since when, she became a gentle lovely girl; while I became an aggressive outgoing one. Eventually I play the role of protector for her when there's anyone out there try to bully her. Absolutely, no kidding. I'm the ONLY one who can enjoy the priority to bully her. Hohoho~

She is definitely a close friend for me. The bond between our friendship can never break, just like the relationship of us as cousin for each other. No matter how busy nowadays, we tend to grab the chances to update our latest news.

Well, since I have my degree in KK, we have less chance to meet up. However, still managed to snap some with one another when I was home for the Rabbit CNY. Lastly, if I'm home while writing this, I suppose I would upload our childhood photo here.

Today's Mitchell: It's so glad to have her as my cousin. I'm always dying to spend precious moment with her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment