Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting

This gets me really uncomfortable at myself, to stay alone. However, I suppose things are not going to change better even there's anyone here with me, in KK. The anxiety comes with unknown source is gonna overwhelming me! 

Always convincing myself to have patience, I have plenty of business that need me to wait, silently, wait with faith. This is killing me. I hate waiting, especially for uncertain and pointless ones.

I need to wait, and wait, and wait, for that day I graduate.
I have to keep waiting, looking for house to move, roommates to share the rent.
I gonna hold back, hold back, and again hold back my anger toward the uncomfortable ones.
I need to lie in waiting, waiting for the same wavelength accompany to talk something make sense, kill our weekends non-sense-ly. The best friend in KK.
I gonna hold-on, only hold-on, the only thing to do is holding-on, for the one to appear to be my side, HERE, not in facebook, not in twitter, not in the net, but right here, at least on my heart. The man.

I'm just wanna grumble, or else I gonna get insane without any expressing out! I know "waiting" is never going to be out of my to-do list. So please, someone tell me how to crop with "waiting", it's so tiresome as I'm still figuring out.

Today's Mitchell: Sincerely wanna cry out loud: Lord please bless me the strength of waiting !

1 comment: