Monday, February 14, 2011

Second CNY in KK

It’s Sunday and we went for Sunday service as usual. Something different for today’s service were, I had it in another church, my new church in KK, Community Baptist Church. I joined them since last year but only fellowship in the Saturday nights. I suppose or I should have say, I decided to stick with this church for every activity. Be committed and really to serve.

This was the first meeting up after coming back from hometown during Chinese New Year, everyone had a lot of greeting and plenty of topics to share. Anyway, before I forget, I what wanna record here was, CBC has their 圣餐 today, which mean it’s always on the second Sunday of every month, I suppose. This is slightly different than the Methodist as we always have ours on the first Sunday. 

After the service, we had simple but wonderful refreshment and chit-chatting moment. Our “Mama” Aunty Eliza gave us AngPau! As well as Uncle Alfred (with Aunty Moi Ling) and Aunty Sherly (with Uncle John). They are all lovely elderly as well as friends for us. It’s great to have them whenever we are far away from home in KK. May God’s superabundant blessing shower them and the families. And I’ll always bear them in my prayers. Give thanks to our Lord too! *delighting*

And what made the title for today, was the visiting in the afternoon to Pastor James’s place. We had some Aunty Eliza’s homemade cookies, although the pineapple tarts had been finished by Jameson. And we had awesome afternoon chit-chatting in the living room. From Jameson the e-learning USM Biotechnology (Medical) Master student to Australian apples and grapes, we talked about everything, until we hardly noticed the sunset. Eventually aunty missed her badminton session and hence pastor brought us to Lido for dinner! *excited mixed guilty* We had fresh fried oyster omelet, Penang fried kueh tiaw, Singapore fried mee hoon, with really BIG portion. Too bad I forgot to snap to prove.

Today’s Mitchell: I knew we had plenty of troubles for them. I appreciate them. Looking forward to the fellowship outing on coming Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment